My First impression of painting with ProCreate, Apple Pencil and Ipad Pro was quite a nice one. It is surprisingly "pro" and feels almost like drawing with charcoal as far as it concerned sketching.
Everything you draw or paint is saved as a video clip. Althouh it can not stand up to the qualities of Photoshop, I can reccomend it for your sketches, doodles and speedpaints.
Some things to mention:
- The color picker is slow compared to the Alt keyboardshortcut
- No possibility to group your layers
- I miss my Photoshop brush 63 and 23 because of their "square edge"
- Being used to work with keyboard shortcuts I think sliders and menu's are somewhat distracting
- Why on earth would you want to hang on a couch and make an artwork? Ipad Pro, Pro Create and Apple pencil may give me the answer.